To provide consultant services to the energy marketplace, using analysis of gravity and magnetic data to help improve risk management in exploration endeavors.
— Integrated interpretations, including 2D and 3D modeling and inversion, utilizing a strong geological background.
— Project management
— Survey design parameters
— Cost analysis and budget maximization for survey goals
— Currently, President of the Pacific Coast Section of the Society of Exploration Geophysicists
— 30+ years in the exploration business
SMGM Consulting; Santa Monica, Ca.
Private Consultant, Senior Geophysicist; 2009 to present
– Interpretation of Gravity and Magnetic data for oil & gas, and geothermal energy projects.
-Modeling, lineament analysis and project design for domestic and international clients.
EDCON-PRJ Inc.; Lakewood, Co.
Senior Geophysicist; 1981 to 2009
– Interpretation of Gravity and Magnetic data for oil & gas exploration, mining, geothermal energy and engineering applications.
– Interpretation experience in most U.S. domestic basins as well as significant experience in many worldwide locales, including but not limited to Africa, SE Asia, South America and Europe. This includes both onshore and offshore prospects.
– Project manager of both acquisition and interpretations for major oil companies worldwide.
– World Bank projects, serving as technical expert and country representative on large aeromagnetic surveys.
GROUP SEVEN Inc.; Lakewood, Co.
Acquisition and Processing Geophysicist; 1980 to 1981
– Acquired and processed time-domain EM (TDEM), and magnetotelluric data for geothermal exploration.
MICROGEOPHYSICS; Golden, Co.
Field Acquisition Technician; 1978 to 1980
– Acquired self-potential (SP) electromagnetic data, microearthquake data and soil sampling for geothermal exploration.
– B.S. Geology; Physics minor, 1980
Western State Colorado University, Gunnison, Colorado